<div>Riots. protecting your personal data is our priority.
When you use the site story.to.design (hereinafter the ”Site”), we are required to collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you on how we process your personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the ”GDPR”).
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is DIV-RIOTS SAS, French simplified joint-stock company, registered with the Registry of Trade and Companies of Nanterre under the number 880 139 449 and whose head office is located at 14/30 rue de Mantes 92700 Colombes France (hereinafter “Us” or “We”).
We act as the data controller when you use our Site and create your own account.
We act as the data processor when you decide to create accounts for other users (e.g. your employees). For more information on this matter, please refer to our Terms of Services.
2. What personal data we collect?
The term ‘personal data’ means data enable to identify a natural person directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We may collect the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. identification number, full name, email, and postal addresses, telephone number, your photo);
- Login data (e.g. logs, IP address);
- Economic and financial data (e.g. bank details);
- Data related to your credit cards.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether some of these data are mandatory or optional. Mandatory data are necessary for the provision of our services.
3. On what legal basis, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
|Purposes||Legal basis||Data retention period|
|To provide you with our services available on our Site (create and access to your account)||Performance of a contract to which you are party and/or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.||When you have created your account: personal data are retained for the duration of your account plus 3 years after the deletion of your account. If your account is inactive for a period of 2 years, it will be deleted. When you have not created your account: your data are retained for 3 years for prospecting purposes. In addition, personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.|
|To perform operations related to contracts, invoices and customer relationship management||Performance of a contract to which you are party.||Personal data are retained for the duration of our business relationship, plus a period of 3 years from the termination of this relationship. In addition, the data relating to your transactions (with the exception of your banking data) are archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years. The data related to your credit card are retained by our payment service provider Stripe until full payment is received. The CVV2 (Card Verification Value), listed on your credit card details, will not be stored. The data relating to your credit cards may be retained in an intermediate archive for a period of thirteen (13) months following the date of debit, for probationary purposes in the event of a dispute on the transaction. This period may be extended to fifteen (15) months in order to take into account the possibility of using deferred debit cards.|
|To compile a database of customers and prospects||Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business.||For our clients: their personal data are retained for the duration of the business relationship plus a period of 3 years from the termination of this relationship. For our prospects: their personal data are retained for a period of 3 years starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action). In addition, personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years|
|To send newsletters, requests and direct marketing mailings||For our clients and our prospects BtoB: our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business. For our prospects BtoC: your consent||Personal data are retained for a period of 3 years starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action).|
|To answer to your information request and other inquiries||Our legitime interest in responding to your inquiries.||Personal data are retained for the necessary time to process of your request and are deleted once the request has been processed.|
|To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations||Legal and regulatory obligations.||Invoices are archived for a period of 10 years. In addition, the data relating to your transactions (with the exception of your banking data) are archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.|
|To process data subjects’ requests to exercise their rights||Legal and regulatory obligations.||If we ask you a proof of identity: we only retain it for the necessary time to verify your identity. Once the verification has been carried out, the proof is deleted. If you exercise your right to object to stop your data being used for direct marketing: we keep this information for 3 years.|
4. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Will have access to your personal data:
- The staff of our company;
- Our processors: hosting provider, mailing provider, payment service provider;
- If applicable: public and private organisations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Are your personal data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is hosted for the duration of the processing on the servers of the company Firebase Google, located in the United Stated of America.
As part of the tools we use (see article 4 on the recipients of your personal data, especially our processors), your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your personal data in this context is secured with the use of following safeguards:
- Either personal data are transferred to a country that has been recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- Or specific contracts have been executed with our processors for the transfer of your personal data outside the European Union, based on the Standard Contractual Clauses between a controller and a processor approved by the European Commission;
- Or appropriate safeguards as defined by the GDPR have been undertaken.
6. What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time as defined by article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority under GDPR article 77, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- Right to data portability: under specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. For this matter we may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity.
7. Contact information for data privacy matters
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact address: 14/30 rue de Mantes 92700 Colombes France
Entry into force: November 8th 2022
1. What is a Cookie?
When browsing our site story.to.design (hereafter referred to as the “Site”), cookies, pixels, tags and other trackers (hereafter referred to as the “Cookies”) are installed on your computer.
A cookie is a small file, often encrypted, that is stored in your browser or device and is identified by a name. It is installed when you visit a site or application. Each time you return to the said site or application, the Cookie is retrieved from your browser or device. This ensures that each time you visit the site or application, the browser is recognized.
The installation of these Cookies is likely to enable us to access your browsing data and/or personal data concerning you.
2. Cookies Identification
Technical and functional Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to provide you with our services. They are used throughout your navigation, in order to facilitate it and to carry out certain functions.
For example, a technical Cookie may be used to store your responses to a form or your preferences regarding the language or layout of the Site, where such options are available.
We use the following technical and functional Cookies:
3. Your Cookies preferences
Some cookies do not require your consent, such as:
- Technical or functional Cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Site;
- Certain Cookies for audience measurement or Cookies that enable to test different versions of the Site for the purpose of optimising editorial choices.
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain Cookies.
Each browser offers different settings.
👋 Hi there!
We built the Figma plugin that keeps your Figma library true-to-code.
story.to.design imports components from Storybook to Figma in seconds.Try it for free